Wednesday, September 3, 2008

MY DEBUT POST

So here I am. The first post.
It took me a week to start writing from when I created the blog. Imagine, how long ago I thought of blogging!
Until now, I have been writing in a little, mini notebook. Like the kind that I used as a homework pad in elementary school. But, I must tell you - the pages are small, but the satisfaction is enormous. Juat ravaging those little pages with words and flipping the pages so fast, I can't keep up with myself. But I always wanted to blog, and I'm tired of hiding the journal and every so often, destroying it - in case it gets found. I have actually come to the realization that broadcasting my thoughts over the internet might be safer than keeping it in my hair accessory drawer, under a bunch of silk scarves and headbands.

Before I was ever in a relationship with a male, I had this Hollywood image of men being tough and romantic. Then I realized that men are not tough at all. They seem to be more sensitive than any female I know. It's harder to confront them, get them to open up to you, and criticize them. I have one brother, but alway thought he was so sensitve since he grew up with so many girls in the house. However, I've since learnt this is not why.
My husband in particular, cannot be criticized in any way, shape, or form. I know that this is not necessarily the average case, but it's my case. For this reason, I've decided that my feelings and thoughts must be released and if they can't be expressed to him then I will express them to anyone who is willing to pretend to be him. Thus the blog. My new husband that I can express frustration to. Now, it's not like we don't communicate or love eachother - or it's only frustration I ever want to express. Like most relationships, it is balanced - just the good is much easier to go through than the bad.

So welcome to my blog, and I hope you enjoy being a fly on my wall. Please comment and participate, as I am always looking for advice and conversation!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The most funny and amusing images and pictures online.
Check dated
[url=http://www.funnyimgz.blogspot.com]funny pictures[/url]

Anonymous said...

Keep yourself in good shape to assist you to keep the bronchial asthma in check. Do lower-influence work outs like horticulture, walking or light housework to help keep your body strong. The much stronger your system is, the more robust your respiratory system will likely be. However, make certain to not force you to ultimately challenging. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Div5uen4d[/url]

Anonymous said...

Try out publishing your video tutorials to varied movie sites. YouTube is extremely well-liked and really should be used, but don't overlook there are numerous video web hosting service sites on the market. Websites like Meta Caf茅, Vimeo, and Every day Motion can provide some variety to your strategy. You can include video lessons for your very own site, but don't go overboard as it can affect your page launching time. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Interfgfgf[/url]